Thomas T. Rogers has more than 30 years of trial experience representing clients in civil matters and on appeals in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Rogers has extensive commercial litigation experience with an emphasis on class action defense, insurance and insurance regulatory matters, financial institution litigation, and energy litigation.
More about Thomas T. Rogers: Experience | Involvement | Recognition | Speeches / Publications | News
- Farmers Insurance Exchange, et al. v. Patrick R. Hudson, 2010 WL 1806660, Tex.App.--Beaumont, May 6, 2010
- Farmers Texas County Mut. Ins. Co. v. Romo, 250 S.W.3d 527, Tex.App.--Austin, April 15, 2008 (No. 03-06-00335-CV)
- Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee v. American Home Assur. Co., Inc., 261 S.W.3d 24, 51 Tex. Sup. Ct. J. 590, Tex., March 28, 2008 (No. 04-0138)
- Mid-Century Ins. Co. of Texas v. Ademaj, 243 S.W.3d 618, 2007 WL 4216599, 51 Tex. Sup. Ct. J. 146, Tex., November 30, 2007 (No. 05-0016)
- Davis v. Farmers Ins. Co. of Arizona, 140 N.M. 249, 142 P.3d 17, 2006 WL 2545870, 2006-NMCA-099, N.M.App., June 13, 2006 (No. 25,312)
- In re Allstate County Mut. Ins. Co., 85 S.W.3d 193, 2001 WL 1946130, 45 Tex. Sup. Ct. J. 1229, Tex., August 29, 2002 (No. 00-1301)
More about Thomas T. Rogers: Biography | Involvement | Recognition | Speeches / Publications | News
Mr. Rogers is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Oklahoma Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association, the Travis County Bar Association, and the Texas Association of Defense Counsel. He is an associate member of American Board of Trial Advocates, a Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation, Master in the Robert W. Calvert Inn of the American Inns of Court, member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, and has served on the Texas Committee on Pattern Jury Charges and the Texas Supreme Court Jury Task Force.
More about Thomas T. Rogers: Biography | Experience | Recognition | Speeches / Publications | News
Mr. Rogers was named a "Texas Super Lawyer" in the November 2003 and October 2004 issues of Texas Monthly magazine. He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America under Commercial Litigation, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Insurance Law (2007-2013) and Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (2012-2013).
More about Thomas T. Rogers: Biography | Experience | Involvement | Speeches / Publications | News
Speeches / Publications
He has also been an author and lecturer for the State Bar of Texas.
More about Thomas T. Rogers: Biography | Experience | Involvement | Recognition | News
B.S., Oklahoma State University
J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Editor, Oklahoma Law Review
- 1977, Oklahoma
- 1982, Texas
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit