Mark Steiner has handled a wide range of litigation in state and federal courts, including the areas of employment, banking and lender liability, securities fraud, construction, deceptive trade practices, product liability, real estate, covenants not to compete and general negligence. He has also represented clients under investigation by federal authorities for alleged criminal violations in connection with government contracts.
More about Mark R. Steiner: Experience | Involvement | Recognition | News
- Obtaining summary judgment in a customer suit against a brokerage for failing to execute a sale that would have violated the issuer's internal stock trading policy.
- Successfully representing Lucent Technologies, at trial, against Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act claims involving the performances of telephone equipment.
- Obtained dismissal of Texas state securities law claims in multi-million dollar lawsuit arising from acquisition.
- Successfully representing at trial a major financial institution accused of violating the Texas Debt Collection Act and the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
- Successfully representing at trial Lucent Technologies Inc. against claims of sex discrimination and violations of the Equal Pay Act.
- Obtaining summary judgment for Lucent Technologies Inc. in a hostile environment case involving allegations of co-worker sexual contact and alleged inadequate response.
- Obtaining dismissal of a slander and wrongful discharge case after a pretrial investigation revealed significant employee misconduct.
- Obtaining a court of appeals' reversal of a summary judgment granted against GMRI, Inc., owner of The Olive Garden, on trespass and nuisance claims filed against an adjacent property owner.
- Successfully resolving issues relating to the movement of a high level employee moving to a new employer.
- Successfully obtained a pardon from President Clinton on behalf of an employee of a client.
More about Mark R. Steiner: Biography | Involvement | Recognition | News
He is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the Dallas Bar Association.
More about Mark R. Steiner: Biography | Experience | Recognition | News
Mr. Steiner was named a "Super Lawyer" by Thomson Reuters (2004, 2013-2015).
More about Mark R. Steiner: Biography | Experience | Involvement | News