Pro Bono & Community
Jackson Walker believes that pro bono service is an essential element of every attorney's professional responsibility and that attorneys possess unique skills and abilities to serve the disadvantaged and to promote the public interest in ways that no other profession can.
Jackson Walker attorneys also contribute their time and services to more than 500 local, regional, and national civic, charitable and professional organizations in the communities where we have offices.
Our associates play a key role in pro bono and community service activities in each office. Summer associates regularly participate in a variety of pro bono cases and community projects, including one major volunteer project in each city. In recent years, summer associates have:
- Hosted game nights for sick children and their families at the Ronald McDonald House in Dallas
- Sorted food donations at the Capital Area Food Bank in Austin
- Assisted veterans with pressing legal needs at a clinic sponsored by the Community Justice Program in San Antonio
- Teamed up with Jackson Walker attorneys to provide legal assistance to financially disadvantaged clients at a clinic hosted by the Houston Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Helped build Habitat for Humanity homes in Dallas
Read more about Jackson Walker's pro bono work and community involvement.
Jackson Walker L.L.P. (the "Firm") is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of our Firm, from recruitment through employment and promotion, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or handicap.
© 1999 - 2013Jackson Walker L.L.P. · All Rights Reserved · Unless otherwise noted, attorneys not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.