Jackson Walker is a Texas-based law firm with a national presence and global reach. With more than 330 attorneys, we're one of the largest firms in the state, and we provide comprehensive services in a broad range of practice areas. Our practice now spans the globe, and our corporate clients include some of the biggest names in business. But we're also a good fit for smaller companies, and our clients include family-owned businesses, local and regional government agencies, individuals and nonprofit groups.
- We represent 76 of the Fortune 500 companies and six of the Fortune 10
- Jackson Walker attorneys have represented clients in more than 85 countries and territories
- Based on client nominations, we have been named to the
BTI Client Service A-Team and a "Go-To Law Firm" by several of our clients
- Jackson Walker's trial group is one of the largest in the Southwest
Jackson Walker has a strong partner to associate ratio and takes pride in staffing clients' matters efficiently, so our associates are expected to take on a lot of responsibility right from the start. Our broad range of clients allows our associates to handle a wide variety of quality work and deal directly with clients early in their careers.
Jackson Walker is looking for candidates who demonstrate:
- Leadership capabilities
- Academic excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Community involvement
- The desire to develop a practice over the long term and become a partner at the firm
If this sounds like a fit for you, read on.
Jackson Walker L.L.P. (the "Firm") is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of our Firm, from recruitment through employment and promotion, to provide equal opportunity at all times without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or handicap.