HealthBrief - Winter 1998
A Health Law Update.
In this issue
- • Hospitals and Clinics Should Review Disinfectants Procedures in Light of EPA Action
- • Consolidated Accounting for PPM's: Making the Whole Equal to the Sum of Its Parts
- • Ten Things to Know Before You Fire an Employee
- • Working with Patients and Their Families: Living Wills
- • Jackson Walker Welcomes New Health Care Attorneys
- • Introducing This Issue's Authors
- • Visit Us OnLine! Health Brief Goes High Tech
- • JW Health Care Attorneys Around Town
© 1999 - 2015 Jackson Walker L.L.P. · All Rights Reserved · Unless otherwise noted, attorneys not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.