Personality, culture, and human values are cornerstones of Jackson Walker's identity. That shows in the way people treat, respect, and help each other—staff and lawyers alike—and how they enjoy an atmosphere different from that of other firms. The Firm’s culture and commitment to excellence have been major factors in its economic success. That is why we are always seeking talented lateral attorneys who enhance the Firm's personality, diversity, culture, and focus on human values.
Key Facts About Jackson Walker
- We’re the fourth-largest firm in Texas with more than 350 attorneys.
- Our presence across Texas is balanced, with approximately 128 attorneys in Dallas, 106 in Austin, 90 in Houston, 34 in San Antonio, 18 in Fort Worth, and two small offices in San Angelo and Texarkana. We have a substantial presence in the major markets in Texas as the largest firm in Austin, the 5th in size in Dallas and San Antonio, and the 12th and 13th in Fort Worth and Houston, respectively.
- Jackson Walker is entrepreneurial and has a system that encourages and rewards partners who deliver leverage and contribute to the growth and success of their practices and the Firm as a whole.
- Our compensation system is not formulaic and takes subjective factors into account. It is merit-based according to contributions, with no lockstep system and no seniority system.
- Our practice is not limited to Texas, but rather is national and international in scope. Because we choose to keep our offices in Texas, we benefit from lower overhead costs compared to firms that are equal in size or larger. This affords us the opportunity to offer clients more flexibility in rates and assures value to clients while still maintaining profitable margins.
How to Apply
Please click HERE to learn more about our current lateral associate opportunities and apply online.
For lateral associate recruiting, contact:
- Meghan Miller, Recruiting Manager
For lateral partner recruiting, contact:
- Liz Mumma, Recruiting Manager
Search Firms – All candidates must be submitted through a blind submission to the Recruiting Manager listed above.