Jackson Walker partner Jonathan Neerman will lead a webinar entitled, “Securities Arbitration & Mediation: A 2017 Update,” on Thursday, May 18, 2017 from 12:00pm – 1:00pm ET. The webinar is hosted by The Knowledge Group, and will cover key issues related to securities arbitration and mediation.
In the webinar, Jonathan will cover the following topics:
- Securities Arbitration and Mediation – An Overview
- The FINRA Task Force Recommendations
- Whether and When to Settle a Securities Mediation
- Recent Case Law, Rule Changes and Trends
- Drafting Persuasive Pleadings
- How to Succeed in Securities Arbitration and Mediation
The webinar is geared towards arbitration and mediation attorneys, securities lawyers, arbitrators and mediators, in-house counsel, consultants, and compliance officers.
Jonathan Neerman is a litigation attorney with experience in federal and state trial and appellate courts as well as in alternative dispute resolution. Though his practice covers a wide range of business litigation matters, Jonathan is particularly skilled in representing broker-dealers, investment advisors and clearing firms in disputes across the United States. Jonathan is a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation and was named to Thomson Reuters’ Rising Stars list in 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2013.