Adam Aston has a long history of Texas public service and adds significant capabilities to our special investigations and governmental relations practices. He has clerked for Senator John Cornyn, was the Principal Deputy Solicitor General for the Texas Attorney General, and was the Deputy General Counsel for the Texas Governor.
Adam has argued cases in the Fifth Circuit, Texas Supreme Court, and state courts of appeals and assisted in six cases before the U.S. Supreme Court. His legal counsel has focused on issues related to education, state affairs, constitutional law and the judiciary, environmental regulations, and elections. He has drafted amicus briefs in federal and state courts on a variety of topics.
B.S., Texas A&M University
J.D., Washington University Law
- Dan Carter-Earl Tedrow Memorial Award
- Washington University Journal of Law and Policy
- Executive Notes & Projects Editor, 2003-2004
- Staff Editor, 2002-2003
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for Fifth, Seventh and Ninth Circuits
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Western Districts of Texas