Adrian Allen is an associate in Jackson Walker’s Corporate & Securities group. The group focuses on assisting clients in an array of corporate transactions, including merger and acquisition transactions, startup counseling, conducting public and private offerings, and serving as outside general counsel for hundreds of companies. The group handles matters such as negotiating commercial contracts, improving corporate governance, and navigating securities regulations as well as advising operating businesses on commercial, employment, and licensing agreements.
Adrian was a Summer Associate with Jackson Walker in both 2016 and 2017.
B.S., with honors, The University of Texas at Austin
J.D., with honors, The University of Texas School of Law
- The Review of Litigation, Staff Editor
- Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law, Staff Editor
- Texas Business Law Society, Member
- Texas Jewish Legal Society, Member
- Represented a leading modular building and portable storage provider in the Western U.S. in the sale of substantially all assets for a purchase price of $260 million.
- Represented a private equity firm and its portfolio company in a merger to operate under the largest privately held, vertically integrated provider of solid waste collection, transfer, recycling, and disposal services in New York and New Jersey.
- Represented a private equity firm in the sale of one of the industry’s largest plastic distributors.
- Represented a private equity firm in the sale of a leading exterior facility services platform focused on providing parking lot maintenance and repair and comprehensive site development services for paved and concrete services.
- Austin Food Bank, Volunteer
- Jewish Community Center of Dallas, Former Intern