Allyn E. Hurley
Allyn Hurley is an associate in the Finance group, and also has experience in both real estate and oil and gas transactions. She has represented lending institutions, private equity firms, funds, insurance companies, credit companies, developers, and other entities in real estate, finance, and energy matters including the negotiation, structuring and documentation of interim and permanent financing for multi-family properties, office buildings, shopping centers, industrial properties, and residential properties. These credit facilities have included single asset and portfolio transactions across the United States.
She also has experience documenting secured and unsecured credit facilities in a range of other industries. In the oil and gas field, she has represented operators and landowners in matters of ownership rights, title examination, and other related issues.
B.A., University of Texas at Austin
J.D., cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law
- Corporate Counsel Symposium Editor, SMU Law Review Association
- Bank of America, Ashrei II ($65,000,000.00) and III ($75,000,000.00) Revolving Lines of Credit Portfolios
- Prophet Equity, Mobil Mini Transaction Acquisition Financing
- Prophet Equity, Apex Environmental Acquisition Financing
- BankSNB, Jungle Disk Financing
- TREC Young Guns