Andy Keetch provides dedicated and loyal service to clients in the areas of construction litigation and complex business disputes. In his practice, Andy emphasizes cooperation, trust, and communication with his clients so that there are never any misunderstandings. He is also a strong proponent of the intelligent use of courtroom technology.
Andy offers experienced counsel in the areas of construction law, engineering and design professional litigation, professional liability claims, insurance litigation, drug and medical device defense, multi-district litigation, and general commercial litigation involving the Deceptive Trade Practices Act, contract disputes, real estate disputes, and enforcement of judgments. He also handles construction contracts for projects of all sizes, mechanic’s liens, and bond claims.
B.S., Texas A&M University
J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law
Supreme Court of the United States
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas
“Top Attorney,” 360 West magazine, 2019-2020
Andy speaks on and writes about construction disputes, liability, e-discovery issues, and matters impacting engineering and design professionals.
- Author, “2021 Texas Lien Claims on Private Projects (Explainer)” (2021)
- Speaker, “What You Say (and Don’t Say) Can and Will be Held Against You,” Structural Engineers Association of Texas Annual Conference (2014)
- Author, “Texas Supreme Court Ruling Limits Contractor Claims Against Design Professionals” (2014)
- Co-Author, “Chapter 150 Update” (2014)
- Speaker, “Hot Topics in Building Construction,” Texas Association of Defense Counsel Spring Meeting (2010)
- Rehema Home US, Board of Directors
- The NET, Board of Directors (2012-2022)
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC) Trial Academy (2000)
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel (TADC) Trial Academy (1998)
- Fort Worth-Tarrant County Young Lawyer’s Association, Past Director
October 3, 2022Attorney News
Jackson Walker announces the arrival of Andy Keetch as a partner in the Fort Worth office’s Trial & Appellate Litigation practice. Andy brings more than 25 years of significant experience focused on construction litigation and complex business disputes.