Lynn "Beau" Butler Jr.
Beau Butler is an attorney in the Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Recovery practice of Jackson Walker’s Austin office.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Beau was a summer law clerk for U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Tony M. Davis of the Western District of Texas and for the Financial Litigation and Charitable Trusts Division of the Texas Attorney General’s Office.
B.S., University of Texas at Austin
- Business Foundations Certificate – McCombs School of Business
J.D., University of Texas School of Law
- Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Team
- Texas Board of Advocates, Deputy Chair
- Susman-Godfrey Moot Court Competition, Semi-Finalist
- Calvert Inn of Courts, Student Member
- Austin Young Lawyers Association, Board Member–Law School Representative
October 3, 2022Attorney News
This year, the firm proudly welcomes 18 law school graduates to expand our Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Recovery, Corporate & Securities, Energy, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation (ERISA), Finance & Banking, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, and Trial & Appellate Litigation practices.