Robert M. Biedrzycki
Bobby Biedrzycki is an associate in the Trial & Appellate Litigation practice of Jackson Walker’s San Antonio office. His practice spans a broad range of litigation and transactional matters, with a concentration on complex oil and gas disputes. Bobby’s expertise in the energy sector was forged prior to law school when he founded and served as vice president of a company providing alternative power solutions to the oil and gas sector.
In all areas of practice, Bobby draws on this practical experience as an entrepreneur to prevent and resolve the complex disputes every business faces. This includes working with state representatives to draft and change laws directly impacting his clients. Specifically, in 2021, Bobby testified before the Business and Industry Committee of the Texas House of Representatives on legislation to expedite the return of unclaimed oil and gas royalty payments and other unclaimed property.
Bobby’s litigation experience includes multimillion-dollar contract and title disputes throughout Texas, New Mexico, Wyoming, and Oklahoma, partitions of rural and residential property, and quiet titles. Bobby’s transactional experience includes drafting and negotiating agreements affecting all aspects of upstream oil and gas exploration and production including corporate formation documents, master services agreements, surface use agreements, purchase and sale agreements, and joint operating agreements.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Bobby served as a law clerk in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas for the Hon. Craig A. Gargotta. During law school, Bobby interned for the Hon. Henry J. Bemporad and at a Fortune 500 energy company.
When he is not it the office, you can usually find Bobby outside—shooting skeet and sporting clays, chasing speckled trout in the Laguna Madre, or checking off the last few requirements for his private pilot license.
B.A., Howard Payne University
J.D., summa cum laude, St. Mary’s University School of Law
- The St. Mary’s Law Journal
- National Moot Court Team
- Phi Delta Phi
- Successfully resolved numerous suits for partition of both the surface and mineral estates
- Successfully resolved multiple probate matters including muniments of title
- Successfully resolved multiple title disputes and suits to quiet title
- Handled litigation matters in multiple states including Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Wyoming
- Negotiated solar lease for surface owner client
- “Best S.A. Lawyers,” San Antonio Scene, 2022
- “Rising Star Lawyers” List – Litigation, San Antonio Scene, 2022
- National Finalist, 1st Place Best Brief, and 3rd Best Speaker Overall, American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition, 2019
- National Finalist, Federal Bar Association Thurgood Marshall Moot Court Competition, 2019
- OGERL Award For Highest Grade In Oil & Gas, State Bar of Texas – Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section, 2019
- 1st Place and Best Speaker, Linda & David Schlueter 1L Moot Court Competition, 2017
- “Produced Water: The Next ‘Title’ Wave of Litigation,” 48th Annual Ernest E. Smith Oil, Gas and Mineral Law Institute Conference (2022)
- Reagan Marble, Peter Hosey, & Bobby Biedrzycki, “Recent Texas Oil and Gas Cases” (2021)
- Federal Bar Association – San Antonio Chapter, Board Member, 2020-2021
- Larry E. Kelly Bankruptcy Inn of Court, Member
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Snack Pak 4 Kids, Volunteer
November 17, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s November 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
September 6, 2022Attorney News
Jackson Walker congratulates the 42 practicing attorneys in the San Antonio office who were included in Scene in S.A.’s 2022 “Best S.A. Lawyers” list.
August 1, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s August 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
January 25, 2022Attorney News
To be selected for inclusion in the “Rising Star Lawyers” list, junior attorneys with 10 or fewer years in practice must be nominated by senior attorneys who have at least 15 years of experience practicing law.
October 4, 2021Attorney News
This year, Jackson Walker proudly welcomes 16 law school graduates to expand our Corporate & Securities, Finance & Banking, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Trial & Appellate Litigation, and Wealth Planning practices.