Bonny Beiter-Preda joined Jackson Walker as a research attorney in 2018, where she brings experience from her background as general counsel assisting and advising clients on business litigation, environmental, and oil & gas related issues.
Bonny’s experience with complex litigation spans multiple industries, including business transactions, oil & gas, and intellectual property. She regularly assists with drafting pleadings, conducting complex and large-scale discovery, participating in hearings, interpreting laws and regulations, and preparing for trial.
Outside of her litigation work, Bonny has acted on behalf of her clients as an investor liaison, led corporate reorganization projects, conducted corporate due diligence, advised on purchase, sale, and lease agreements, conducted financial and tax planning, and managed employee services.
Most recently, Bonny served as an attorney in the Office of General Counsel of the General Land Office of Texas, serving the schoolchildren, veterans, and environment of Texas.
B.A., magna cum laude, The University of Texas at Austin
J.D., Baylor Law School
- Texas Volunteer Legal Services, Volunteer Attorney
- Ashraya Mission, India, Board Member and Volunteer
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- Austin Bar Association
- Oil, Gas, and Mineral Law Section, Member
- Environmental Law Section, Member
- Austin Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Travis County Women Lawyers Association, Member
- Delta Theta Phi Legal Fraternity