Brittany A. Weaver
Brittany is an enthusiastic trial attorney in Jackson Walker’s Fort Worth office. She has been essential in securing favorable results for clients on a wide range of matters, including general commercial litigation, real property and land title litigation, contract disputes, trust and estate litigation, oil and gas litigation, trade secret litigation, and labor and employment issues.
Brittany has extensive experience in all phases of litigation from pre-trial to trial, including discovery, conducting and defending depositions, drafting and arguing evidentiary and dispositive motions, and jury and bench trials. While she loves the courtroom, Brittany understands that trial is not always the answer and will efficiently negotiate with adverse parties to secure favorable settlements.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Brittany served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Sam R. Cummings in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
Outside of her practice, Brittany is an adjunct professor at Texas Christian University in the Neeley School of Business, where she teaches a course entitled “Entrepreneurial and Business Regulatory Environment.”
B.A., magna cum laude, Texas Christian University
- Phi Beta Kappa, Academic Honor Society
- Alpha Lambda Delta, Academic Honor Society
- Phi Alpha Theta, History Honor Society
- Pi Beta Phi
J.D., cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Texas Tech Law Review, Business Manager
- Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Honor Society
- Tech Law Mentor Program
- “5 Benefits You’re Missing Out on if You’re Not Using an eDiscovery Platform,” Tarrant County Bar Association (2022)
- “Top Ten Changes Under the New Amended Rules of Civil Procedure,” Tarrant County Bar Association’s Business Litigation Section, the Tarrant County Probate Bar Association, and the Northeast Tarrant County Bar Association (2021)
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Women Attorneys Section, Social Chair, 2017-2018
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas – Texas Local Bar Services Committee, Member, 2016-2018
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court, Associate, 2018-2020
- Junior Achievement of the Chisholm Trail, Volunteer
- Junior League of Fort Worth, Member