Caren Zentner Luckie
Caren Luckie is a research attorney in the Houston office of Jackson Walker with over 20 years of experience.
As Research Attorney, Caren oversees all aspects of library and research services necessary to support legal advising and decision-making. In her practice she provides online and manual research assistance for all attorneys, paralegals and staff, preparing competitive intelligence and business development reports, monitoring online legal and business resources, and identifying new and appropriate technology for current awareness.
B.A., Mount Holyoke College
J.D., University of Houston Law Center
MLIS, University of Texas at Austin
Distinguished Librarian Award, Private Law Librarians & Information Professionals SIS, 2017
- Houston Association of Legal Secretaries – Legal Research Presentation
- Houston Area Law Librarians – Legal Research Presentation
- National Business Institute – Legal Research Presentation
- Special Libraries Association
- American Association of Law Libraries
- Private Law Libraries SIS
- Houston Association of Law Librarians
- Southwestern Association of Law Libraries
- Friends of the Houston Public Library