Claire N. Raggio
Claire N. Raggio offers a creative and personal approach to gift, trust, and estate planning aimed at preserving wealth and transferring assets among generations. Her practice is primarily devoted to advising high-net-worth individuals and families through the design and implementation of wills, trusts, and related entity structures. Claire also represents fiduciaries and beneficiaries of estates and trusts with a wide range of probate, trust, and estate administration needs.
B.B.A., magna cum laude, with Honors in Business, Southern Methodist University
M.S., Accounting, Southern Methodist University
J.D., The University of Texas School of Law
Certified Public Accountant
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Probate and Estate Administration
- “Best Lawyers in Dallas,” Tax: Trusts and Estates, D Magazine, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2022
- “Best Women Lawyers in Dallas,” Tax: Trusts and Estates, D Magazine, 2010
- Texas Rising Star: Estate Planning and Probate, Super Lawyers – Rising Stars (Under Age 40) by Thomson Reuters, 2007-2011, 2014-2017
- The Dallas Foundation, Advisory Council, 2022-23
- Dallas Bar Association – Probate, Trust and Estates Section
- Section Council, 2018-2020
- Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Board of Governors, 2021-22
- North Texas Estate Planning Council
- Texas Bar College of the State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas – Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Friends of Center for BrainHealth, The University of Texas at Dallas, 2016-2023
- Scientist Selection Committee, 2017-2018
- Annual Fund Committee of the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas, 2021-2022
- Trains at NorthPark benefitting the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas
- Rail Car Sales Committee, 2009-2020
- Sponsor Party Co-Chair, 2014
- Trains at NorthPark Event Co-Chair, 2013
- Dallas CASA Children’s Council, 2018-2019
- Equest Women’s Auxiliary, Luncheon Raffle Co-Chair, 2016
November 17, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s November 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
August 1, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s August 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
April 25, 2022Attorney News
Jackson Walker congratulates the 21 attorneys recognized among D Magazine’s list of the “Best Lawyers in Dallas” for 2022. For recognition in the list, Dallas attorneys must be nominated by their peers on the basis that they offer unmatched counsel in one of 40 categories.
October 5, 2021Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s October 2021 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
September 1, 2021Attorney News
Jackson Walker proudly welcomes Claire N. Raggio and Brian Merkley to the Dallas office. Claire joins the Firm as a partner and the chair of the Dallas Wealth Planning group, and Brian joins as senior counsel.