Courtney D. Bristow
Courtney Davis Bristow is a partner in the Finance & Banking practice of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office. Courtney’s practice is focused on representing institutional lenders with commercial real estate loans intended for securitization or sale in the secondary market. She also represents lenders in financing multifamily properties through Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac programs. Courtney has experience representing regulated lenders, automotive lenders on the origination of auto dealership financing, and a variety of lenders, loan servicers, finance companies, and mortgage REITs.
Courtney has extensive experience in the full range of debt and equity structures, products, and property types.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Courtney practiced at a law firm specializing in real estate, real estate finance, and trusts and estates, where she served as managing partner, oversaw the Dallas office, chaired the Auto Finance practice, and co-chaired the Women’s Leadership Initiative. She also previously practiced in the real estate structured finance group of a national corporate law firm.
B.B.A., Southern Methodist University
J.D., SMU Dedman School of Law
- Institutional lenders
- Regulated lenders
- Automotive lenders
- National CMBS and other fixed income lenders
- Loan servicers
- Finance companies
- Mortgage REITs
- National insurance companies
- Commercial real estate loan securitization or sale in the secondary market
- Origination of automotive dealership financing
- Acquisition of performing CMBS and portfolio loans
- Financing of multifamily properties through Fannie Mae Delegated Underwriting & Servicing product line and the Freddie Mac Seller-Servicer program
- Low-income tax-credit financings
- Named an “On the Rise” Honoree in Texas Lawyer‘s Professional Excellence Awards, 2019
- Texas Rising Star, Super Lawyers – Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters, 2014-2016, 2019
- “20 Under 40” Honoree, People Newspapers, 2019
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- SMU’s Folsom Institute for Real Estate, Advisory Member, 2020-2021
- Texas Real Estate Council, Member
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Dallas Bar Association – Real Estate Section, Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Foundation, Fellow
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
April 21, 2022Newsletters
JW Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter – April 2022
View Jackson Walker’s April 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
March 22, 2022Attorney News
Courtney Bristow Expands Jackson Walker’s Real Estate Financing Practice in Dallas
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the addition of Courtney D. Bristow as a partner in the Dallas office’s Finance & Banking practice. Courtney’s practice is focused on representing institutional lenders with commercial real estate loans intended for securitization or sale in the secondary market.