David W. Parker
David Parker is an attorney in the real estate practice group of Jackson Walker’s Houston office. He represents clients in real estate transactions across the United States and abroad, and focuses his practice on all facets of real estate, including leasing, acquisition, disposition, construction, financing and joint ventures. His experience spans various industries, including retail, office, industrial, multi-family and affordable housing, energy and oilfield services, healthcare, and food and beverage.
David’s representative clients include national and international companies, partnerships, private equity firms, real estate investment trusts, individuals, and trusts and estates.
David routinely represents clients in ground-up commercial developments, including acquisition, financing, joint ventures and construction. His expertise in this area includes the negotiation and drafting of development agreements, restrictive covenants, easements, cross-access and utility rights, and other title instruments related to development projects. He also advises and assists clients in the negotiation of economic incentive agreements related to corporate development and relocation.
David’s practice also includes assisting clients with the acquisition, disposition and leasing of property portfolios, as well as, the development, acquisition and disposition of multifamily and industrial projects throughout the U.S. In addition, David has worked with both national landlords and tenants in leasing over 5 million square feet of office, retail and industrial space.
B.B.A., cum laude, Texas Tech University
J.D., University of Houston Law Center
- Represents several Fortune 500 energy and oilfield services companies in the acquisition, disposition and leasing of real property assets
- Represents a development company in the development, leasing and disposition of several mixed-use developments
- Represents a development company in the acquisition, development and ground leasing of sites for national and regional restaurants and retailers
- Represented a restaurant franchisee in the disposition of stores across Texas
- Represented a Fortune 500 oil company in the acquisition of property for a corporate campus
- The Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White Inc.), Natural Resources Law, 2022