Ebony Harris is an attorney in the corporate and securities practice of Jackson Walker’s Houston office. While at Texas Southern University, she served as a summer associate at the Firm in 2019 and as an extern for the university’s Office of General Counsel.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Ebony gained hands-on experience within the sports industry working for the Dallas Mavericks, Spurs Sports & Entertainment, Hornets Sports & Entertainment (f.k.a. Bobcats Sports & Entertainment), and Miami Heat NBA franchises. She also spent three summers interning for the Environmental Protection Agency in the agency’s Office of General Counsel and Office of Safety, Health, and Environmental Management.
B.S. and M.S., Sport Management, cum laude, Barry University
- Sport Management Association, President
- Judicial Board Member
- Advisory Board Member
J.D., summa cum laude, Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Thurgood Marshall Law Review, Articles Editor
- African Law Student Association, Academic Chair
- Academic Success Tutor, Contract Law and Commercial Law
- Dallas Mayor’s Star Council, External Relations Committee
- United States Olympic Committee FLAME Program