Gabrielle "Gigi" Girling
Gabrielle “Gigi” Girling is an associate in the Real Estate practice of Jackson Walker’s San Antonio office. She offers experience representing commercial banks, private equity firms, corporate borrowers, and other financial institutions in a variety of commercial lending transactions.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Gigi practiced at a large global law firm advising clients in syndicated credit facilities, acquisition financings, subscription lines of credit, NAV credit facilities, reserve-based loans, and asset-based loans.
B.A., University of Texas at Austin
- Certificate in Energy Management
- Certificate in Business Foundations
- Texas Mock Trial Team
J.D., cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law
- Best Brief Nominee
- Energy Law Association
- SMU Health Law Association
- ABA Labor & Employment Mock Trial Team
- Executive Board Senior Article Editors, Science & Technology Law Review
- Represented a private equity group in multiple subscription based and NAV revolving credit facilities totaling over 5 billion dollars.
- Represented a private equity fund focused on transformation secondaries in a subscription based revolving credit facility of 1 billion dollars.
- Represented a commercial bank lender in an amendment to a 1.5 billion dollar senior secured reserve-based credit facility.
- Represented a commercial bank lender in a 200 million dollar senior secured asset-based credit facility.