Gara R. Hill
Gara Hill is an attorney in the Real Estate Section of Jackson Walker’s Fort Worth office with experience in commercial leasing transactions for clients across the country. She has represented landlords and tenants, buyers and sellers, property managers, and brokers in a variety of real estate transactions.
Before joining Jackson Walker, Gara practiced with an AmLaw 200 firm in Fort Worth.
Gara is a dedicated volunteer in North Texas, and in November 2019 she was named a finalist for the Rising Star Award by the Greater Arlington Chamber. The award recognizes women who pave the way for positive change by bringing people together to facilitate growth and community prosperity. She currently serves as a Board Member of the Arlington ISD Education Foundation, in addition to a number of other leadership positions in the community.
- B.A., magna cum laude, Texas A&M University
- J.D., summa cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Technology Editor, Texas Tech Law Review
- Rising Star Award Finalist, Greater Arlington Chamber of Commerce, 2019
- Arlington ISD Education Foundation
- Board Member, 2017 – Present
- Arlington Council of PTAs
- Community Engagement, 2018 – Present
- Junior League of Arlington, 2009 – Present
- Texas PTA
- Field Service Representative, 2018 – 2020
- For ALL Kids PAC, Vice Chair, 2019
- Capital Needs Service Committee for Arlington ISD
- Co-Chair, 2019
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Arlington, Volunteer, 2012-2019