Gara R. Hill
Gara Hill is an attorney in the Real Estate Section of Jackson Walker’s Fort Worth office with experience in commercial leasing transactions for clients across the country. She has represented landlords and tenants, buyers and sellers, property managers, and brokers in a variety of real estate transactions.
Before joining Jackson Walker, Gara practiced with an AmLaw 200 firm in Fort Worth.
Gara is a dedicated volunteer in North Texas, and in November 2019 she was named a finalist for the Rising Star Award by the Greater Arlington Chamber. The award recognizes women who pave the way for positive change by bringing people together to facilitate growth and community prosperity. She currently serves as a Board Member of the Arlington ISD Education Foundation, in addition to a number of other leadership positions in the community.
- B.A., magna cum laude, Texas A&M University
- J.D., summa cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Technology Editor, Texas Tech Law Review
- The Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White Inc.), Real Estate Law, 2023
- Rising Star Award Finalist, Greater Arlington Chamber of Commerce, 2019
- Arlington ISD Education Foundation
- Board Member, 2017 – Present
- Arlington Council of PTAs
- Community Engagement, 2018 – Present
- Junior League of Arlington, 2009 – Present
- Texas PTA
- Field Service Representative, 2018 – 2020
- For ALL Kids PAC, Vice Chair, 2019
- Capital Needs Service Committee for Arlington ISD
- Co-Chair, 2019
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Arlington, Volunteer, 2012-2019
August 18, 2022Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 214 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2023 Edition, Including 11 “Lawyers of the Year” and 41 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 214 Jackson Walker attorneys across 6 offices and 79 specialty practice areas in its 2023 edition, including 11 Lawyers of the Year and 41 Ones to Watch. Best Lawyers listings are based on an exhaustive peer review survey of thousands of attorneys who vote on the legal abilities of others in their practice areas.