Ginger M. Webber
With more than 20 years of experience at Jackson Walker, Ginger M. Webber serves her clients by effectively and efficiently handling all aspects of their commercial real estate transactions.
Ginger has broad experience representing tenants and landlords in office, industrial, retail, restaurant, and medical office leases. Ginger also counsels property owners in management, operation, and tenant issues.
Ginger is experienced in acquiring, selling, and developing raw land, commercial office buildings, retail and industrial projects, and ranches. She focuses on achieving her clients’ goals and views herself as a partner of the client. Ginger enjoys being a deal-maker and not a deal-killer.
B.A., magna cum laude, Texas Tech University
J.D., magna cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Associate Editor, Texas Tech Law Review
- Order of the Coif
Ginger prepares and negotiates purchase and sale agreements and related documents covering raw land, office buildings, industrial buildings, and retail buildings. Ginger also performs survey and title due diligence and prepares closing documents.
Ginger handles all aspects of the development of raw land, including preparing and negotiating development agreements, easements, restrictive covenants, management agreements and leasing agreements.
Ginger prepares and negotiates commercial office, retail, industrial, restaurant, and medical offices leases in addition to ground leases. Ginger also advises her landlord clients in all aspects of commercial property management such as liability issues, casualty damage, tenant defaults, service contracts, construction contracts, assignments, subleases, telecommunications licenses, and most recently the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Represents institutional commercial office building landlords covering more than 20,000,000 rentable square feet in major markets in Texas
- Represented national bank as lessee in numerous ground leases to develop new branch banking facilities
- Represented national bank seller in connection with sale of numerous branch banking facilities
- Represented national commercial real estate landlords and tenants in numerous office and retail leases covering 1,000 to 1,000,000 rentable square feet
- Represented family office in purchase, sale and development of raw land, commercial office buildings, industrial buildings, medical office buildings, and mixed use projects
- The Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White Inc.), Real Estate Law, 2021-2022
- “Top Attorneys” List – Real Estate, 360 West, 2018, 2021
- “Top Attorneys” List – Real Estate, Fort Worth Magazine, 2013-2017
- Texas Rising Star, Super Lawyers – Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters, 2008
- “40 Under 40” List, Fort Worth Business Press
- 2009 Woman in Business, Fort Worth and Tarrant County YWCA – 13th Annual Tribute to Women in Business
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth
- Volunteer, Good Shepherd Catholic Community