Ginger M. Webber
With more than 20 years of experience at Jackson Walker, Ginger M. Webber serves her clients by effectively and efficiently handling all aspects of their commercial real estate transactions.
Ginger has broad experience representing tenants and landlords in office, industrial, retail, restaurant, and medical office leases. Ginger also counsels property owners in management, operation, and tenant issues.
Ginger is experienced in acquiring, selling, and developing raw land, commercial office buildings, retail and industrial projects, and ranches. She focuses on achieving her clients’ goals and views herself as a partner of the client. Ginger enjoys being a deal-maker and not a deal-killer.
B.A., magna cum laude, Texas Tech University
J.D., magna cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Associate Editor, Texas Tech Law Review
- Order of the Coif
Ginger prepares and negotiates purchase and sale agreements and related documents covering raw land, office buildings, industrial buildings, and retail buildings. Ginger also performs survey and title due diligence and prepares closing documents.
Ginger handles all aspects of the development of raw land, including preparing and negotiating development agreements, easements, restrictive covenants, management agreements and leasing agreements.
Ginger prepares and negotiates commercial office, retail, industrial, restaurant, and medical offices leases in addition to ground leases. Ginger also advises her landlord clients in all aspects of commercial property management such as liability issues, casualty damage, tenant defaults, service contracts, construction contracts, assignments, subleases, telecommunications licenses, and most recently the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Represents institutional commercial office building landlords covering more than 20,000,000 rentable square feet in major markets in Texas
- Represented national bank as lessee in numerous ground leases to develop new branch banking facilities
- Represented national bank seller in connection with sale of numerous branch banking facilities
- Represented national commercial real estate landlords and tenants in numerous office and retail leases covering 1,000 to 1,000,000 rentable square feet
- Represented family office in purchase, sale and development of raw land, commercial office buildings, industrial buildings, medical office buildings, and mixed use projects
- The Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White Inc.), Real Estate Law, 2021-2023
- “Top Attorneys” List – Real Estate, 360 West, 2018, 2021
- “Top Attorneys” List – Real Estate, Fort Worth Magazine, 2013-2017
- Texas Rising Star, Super Lawyers – Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters, 2008
- “40 Under 40” List, Fort Worth Business Press
- 2009 Woman in Business, Fort Worth and Tarrant County YWCA – 13th Annual Tribute to Women in Business
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth
- Volunteer, Good Shepherd Catholic Community
August 18, 2022Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 214 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2023 Edition, Including 11 “Lawyers of the Year” and 41 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 214 Jackson Walker attorneys across 6 offices and 79 specialty practice areas in its 2023 edition, including 11 Lawyers of the Year and 41 Ones to Watch. Best Lawyers listings are based on an exhaustive peer review survey of thousands of attorneys who vote on the legal abilities of others in their practice areas.
December 17, 2021Insights
Real estate in Texas’ major cities was booming in 2021. Jackson Walker has commercial real estate lawyers in all those cities, and they provide a snapshot for a few of these urban markets of what business has been and what to expect in 2022.
October 5, 2021Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s October 2021 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
August 25, 2021Attorney News
Jackson Walker Congratulates the Fort Worth Attorneys Named to the “Top Attorneys 2021” List in ‘360 West Magazine’
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the selection of 15 Fort Worth-based attorneys to 360 West Magazine’s “Top Attorneys” list for 2021. To be selected for inclusion, attorneys with an active license and who practice within the Tarrant County area can nominate up to three attorneys in 44 specialty areas who reflect relevant practice areas in the region.
August 19, 2021Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 178 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2022 Edition, Including 8 “Lawyers of the Year” and 31 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 178 Jackson Walker attorneys across 6 offices and 67 specialty practice areas in its 2022 edition, including 8 Lawyers of the Year and 31 Ones to Watch. Best Lawyers listings are based on an exhaustive peer review survey of thousands of attorneys who vote on the legal abilities of others in their practice areas.
August 20, 2020Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 164 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2021 Edition, Including 9 “Lawyers of the Year” and 25 “Ones to Watch”
Jackson Walker congratulates the 164 attorneys who were selected by their peers as Best Lawyers, including 9 Lawyers of the Year and 25 Ones to Watch, across 6 offices and 66 specialty practice areas.
July 2, 2018Attorney News
Jackson Walker congratulates the twelve Fort Worth-based attorneys included in the “Top Attorneys” list by 360 West, a lifestyle magazine that provides readers who live in the Fort Worth, Southlake, and Arlington areas a full-circle view of where they live. The list was released in the magazine’s July 2018 edition.
November 17, 2015Attorney News
Fifteen Jackson Walker attorneys were selected as 2015 Fort Worth “Top Attorneys” by Fort Worth, Texas magazine. The list was published in the November issue of the magazine. Fort Worth, Texas magazine annually features the “Top Attorneys” in Tarrant County. The attorneys are chosen as the best in their field by their peers.
December 1, 2014Attorney News
Thirteen Jackson Walker attorneys were selected as 2014 Fort Worth “Top Attorneys” by Fort Worth, Texas magazine. The list was published in the December issue of the magazine.