Kaitlin Prior is an attorney in the Finance & Banking practice of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office. Her experience includes the representation of borrowers and private equity firms in a variety of financing transactions, including middle-market and large cap financings, international and domestic acquisitions financings, first and second lien credit facilities, and debt restructuring transactions.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Kaitlin practiced finance at an international law firm, was a research assistant at the Georgetown University Law Center, and served as a law clerk in the U.S. Senate Office of John Cornyn, Judiciary Committee.
B.A., summa cum laude, Texas A&M University
J.D., Georgetown Law
- Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law and Policy, Article Selection Committee Member and Senior Editor
- Represented a rehabilitation provider in $550 million senior secured revolving and term facilities of its subsidiary to refinance its existing indebtedness
- Represented a technology company in a $460 million incremental secured term facility to redeem in full certain of its senior first lien notes
- Represented a provider of industrial cleaning and related specialty cleaning services in $41 million amended and restated senior secured notes purchase agreements to finance growth and maintenance projects and an incremental amendment, increasing to $30 million the amount of its existing senior secured revolving facility
- Represented a technology services provider in financing an acquisition through secured revolving and term facilities
- Represented a provider of personal care and household products in securing an investment and acquiring a provider of aerosol and liquid manufacturing
- Represented a former magistrate from the Democratic Republic of the Congo pro bono in obtaining asylum in the United States.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Woodward/White Inc.), Banking and Finance Law, 2024
August 17, 2023Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 287 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2024 Edition, Including 12 “Lawyers of the Year” and 80 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 287 Jackson Walker attorneys across 5 offices and 82 specialty practice areas in its 2024 edition, including 12 Lawyers of the Year and 80 Ones to Watch. In this year’s guide, Jackson Walker saw the largest number of attorneys in the areas of Commercial Litigation (66 attorneys) and Real Estate Law (60 attorneys) and the addition of 35 attorneys as Best Lawyers.