Lauren Zang Williams
Lauren Zang Williams is an attorney in the litigation practice of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office. Prior to Jackson Walker, Lauren served as a law clerk for the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office and to Judge Andrea Thompson in the Collin County 416th District Court.
B.A., The University of Oklahoma
J.D., SMU Dedman School of Law
- Assisted team defending an aviation fueling services provider in a personal injury suit filed in a Harris County district court and successfully argued a no-evidence motion for summary judgment, resulting in a dismissal of all claims against their client.
- Assisted team prosecuting claims for breach of promissory notes and ultimately secured a settlement resulting in approximately $26 million dollars for the client.
- Drafted and argued summary judgment motions on behalf of a bank and obtained full dismissal of all claims against the client.
- Conducted extensive investigation on behalf of client regarding export control violations and drafted government disclosures.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Woodward/White Inc.), Commercial Litigation, 2024
August 17, 2023Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 287 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2024 Edition, Including 12 “Lawyers of the Year” and 80 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 287 Jackson Walker attorneys across 5 offices and 82 specialty practice areas in its 2024 edition, including 12 Lawyers of the Year and 80 Ones to Watch. In this year’s guide, Jackson Walker saw the largest number of attorneys in the areas of Commercial Litigation (66 attorneys) and Real Estate Law (60 attorneys) and the addition of 35 attorneys as Best Lawyers.