Lenora DuBose has experience in a wide array of commercial real estate transactional matters, including sales and acquisitions of developed and undeveloped land; office, industrial, and retail leases (from both the landlord and tenant perspectives); development and subdivision of property for residential, commercial and mixed-use purposes; creation of residential and commercial property owners’ associations; creation of condominium regimes; and a wide array of development agreements, easements, and other related real property interests.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Lenora worked for the Texas General Land Office and in the real estate section of a large international law firm. At the GLO, her practice and experience included granting and management of state easements, leases, and other real estate transactions, coastal issues, governmental agency issues, administrative law, and review of home and land loans for Texas veterans.
B.B.A., Stephen F. Austin State University
J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston
- Closed six (6) multi-million dollar data center acquisitions or purchases of real property for data center construction, which transactions included contract preparation and negotiation, due diligence, closing documents, and post-closing matters.
- Prepared and negotiated multiple medical office, restaurant, and retail leases from both landlord and tenant perspectives,
- Represented a national residential subdivision developer and home builder in title review, due diligence, contract preparation and negotiation, development, closings, and sales of residential real property in over 200 residential communities throughout the State of Texas. This representation has included preparation and negotiation of easements, development agreements, construction contracts, restrictive covenants, homeowners association documents, and related documents.
- Represented wind energy companies, telecommunications companies, and railroad companies in connection with leases, easements, and crossing agreements throughout the State of Texas.
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) of Austin
- Former Board Member
- President, 2013
- Real Estate Council of Austin
- American Bar Association, Real Property – Probate and Trust Law Section
- State Bar of Texas
- Real Estate Section
- Construction Law Section
Lenora DuBose has over 20 years of experience in all aspects of commercial real estate and related transactional matters. She has represented local, regional, and national clients in real estate acquisitions, dispositions, leases, and development. She provides practical and responsive solutions to her commercial real estate clients.
- Represent medical office, restaurant, and retail tenants in connection with leasing space in Travis County, Texas.
- Represent hospital in connection with ground lease, condominium creation, and sale of property to be developed as a medical office building.
- Represent a national residential subdivision developer and home builder in acquiring and disposing of real property, granting and acquiring easements, preparing and negotiating development and construction agreements, preparing restrictive covenants, and conducting title and survey reviews.
- Prepare leases, easements, and crossing agreements for a Texas-based wind energy company, in connection with its development of several wind energy projects ranging in size from 25-200 megawatts.