Lenora DuBose has experience in a wide array of commercial real estate transactional matters, including sales and acquisitions of developed and undeveloped land; acquisitions and development of data center properties; office, industrial, and retail leases (from both the landlord and tenant perspectives); development and subdivision of property for residential, commercial and mixed-use purposes; creation of residential and commercial property owners’ associations; creation of condominium regimes; and a wide array of development agreements, easements, and other related real property interests.
B.B.A., Stephen F. Austin State University
J.D., South Texas College of Law Houston
- Closed multiple data center land acquisition transactions which included contract preparation and negotiation, due diligence, closing documents, and post-closing matters.
- Prepared and negotiated utility easements, railroad crossing agreements, pipeline relocations, and other documents related to data center development.
- Prepared and negotiated commercial leases from both landlord and tenant perspectives.
- Represented a national residential subdivision developer and home builder in title review, due diligence, contract preparation and negotiation, development, closings, and sales of residential real property in residential communities throughout the State of Texas. This representation has included preparation and negotiation of easements, development agreements, construction contracts, restrictive covenants, homeowners association documents, and related documents.
- The Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White Inc.), 2022
- Real Estate Law, 2022
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) of Austin
- Former Board Member
- President, 2013
- Real Estate Council of Austin
- American Bar Association, Real Property – Probate and Trust Law Section
- State Bar of Texas
- Real Estate Section
- Construction Law Section
Lenora DuBose has over 20 years of experience in all aspects of commercial real estate and related transactional matters. She has represented local, regional, and national clients in real estate acquisitions, dispositions, leases, and development. She provides practical and responsive solutions to her commercial real estate clients.
- Represent medical office, restaurant, and retail tenants in connection with leasing space in Travis County, Texas.
- Represent hospital in connection with ground lease, condominium creation, and sale of property to be developed as a medical office building.
- Represent a national residential subdivision developer and home builder in acquiring and disposing of real property, granting and acquiring easements, preparing and negotiating development and construction agreements, preparing restrictive covenants, and conducting title and survey reviews.
- Prepare leases, easements, and crossing agreements for a Texas-based wind energy company, in connection with its development of several wind energy projects ranging in size from 25-200 megawatts.