Mark Mariani is an attorney in the Trial & Appellate Litigation practice of Jackson Walker’s Austin office.
During law school, Mark worked as a summer associate at the firm in 2020 and 2021, and he served as Associate Editor for volumes 99 and 100 of Texas Law Review. He also gained significant appellate experience in the Law and Religion Clinic, where he wrote briefs for clients whose cases were pending at the United States Supreme Court. Prior to law school, Mark pursued graduate studies and wrote for The Motley Fool, contributing expert articles on agriculture and biotech.
French, German, Greek, Latin
B.A., Grove City College
M.T.S., M.A., University of Notre Dame
J.D., University of Texas School of Law
- Texas Law Review, Vols. 99-100 Associate Editor
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Woodward/White Inc.), Appellate Practice, 2024
- “New Receptions of Torah: Re-Conceiving Abraham’s Obedience with Sirach and Second Temple Judaism,” The Early Reception of Torah 1–20 (eds. De Troyer and Schmitz, 2020)
- “Acanthus,” The Herodotus Encyclopedia (ed. Christopher Barron, 2021)
- Twin Lakes Family YMCA—Football, Soccer, Baseball, and Basketball Coach
- St. Thomas More Catholic Church
August 17, 2023Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 287 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2024 Edition, Including 12 “Lawyers of the Year” and 80 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 287 Jackson Walker attorneys across 5 offices and 82 specialty practice areas in its 2024 edition, including 12 Lawyers of the Year and 80 Ones to Watch. In this year’s guide, Jackson Walker saw the largest number of attorneys in the areas of Commercial Litigation (66 attorneys) and Real Estate Law (60 attorneys) and the addition of 35 attorneys as Best Lawyers.
November 17, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s November 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
October 3, 2022Attorney News
This year, the firm proudly welcomes 18 law school graduates to expand our Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Recovery, Corporate & Securities, Energy, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation (ERISA), Finance & Banking, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, and Trial & Appellate Litigation practices.