Mark J. McMullen
Mark McMullen is an attorney in the Corporate & Securities practice of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office. He advises clients on a variety of transactional matters, including general corporate and securities, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, financing, and recapitalization. He also offers previous experience handling director and officer litigation, securities litigation, business divorces, and general business disputes.
Prior to law school, Mark was an end user sales representative for a manufacturer of security and door hardware products.
B.S.B., Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- Delta Sigma Pi
M.B.A., Baylor University
- Beta Gamma Sigma
Baylor University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Baylor Law Review, Senior Executive Editor
- Funderburk Evidence Award
- Order of the Barristers
- The Federalist Society, Treasurer
- Transactional LawMeet Team
- ABA NAAC Moot Court Team
- Represented an automated testing software company in its sale to a global investment firm.
- Represented a healthcare analytics software company in its sale to a publicly listed global healthcare technology and analytics provider.
- Represented the owners of a structural steel erection company in its sale to a competitor.
- Represented a voice and data telecommunications company in its sale to a private-equity backed telecommunications solutions provider.
- Represented an engineering software company in its sale to a buy-and-hold acquirer of software businesses.
- Represented a consumer pet subscription box company in its sale to a manufacturer of pet care and nutrition products.
- Represented a commercial equipment rental and leasing company in its acquisition of a service provider for large-scale construction projects.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Woodward/White Inc.), 2022
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- The Exchange Club of Lake Highlands