Meredith S. Tavallaee
Meredith Tavallaee is a commercial litigation attorney in Jackson Walker’s Dallas office.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Meredith practiced at a national law firm, where she focused on business and M&A disputes in the healthcare, financial services, construction, and real estate industries. She has also served as a judicial intern for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas and was an intern at the Women’s Law Project and Community Legal Services in Philadelphia. An art history and French major, Meredith also interned at the Musée du Louvre and Musée de Cluny in Paris, France.
B.A., with Distinction, summa cum laude, Southern Methodist University
- Phi Beta Kappa
J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Wharton Certificate of Management
- Journal of Law & Public Affairs, Founding Member and Articles Editor
- Journal of International Law, Associate Editor
- Penn Law Civil Practice Clinic, Student Attorney
- Penn Law Mediation Clinic, Student Mediator
U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas
- Successfully represented a private equity firm and dental service organization in a $15 million securities dispute
- Handled breach of contract disputes for clients in the construction, e-commerce, dentistry, and financial services industries
- Drafted all pleadings in a large, multimillion-dollar commercial lawsuit against an international grocery chain with lawsuits across multiple jurisdictions
- “The DSO Model Offers Advantages to Dentists,” Dentistry Today (October 2019)
- “The Past, Present and Future of the DSO,” North Texas Dentistry (October 2019)
- “Recent National Treasure Acquired by the Louvre,” SMU Scholar: Collection of Engaged Learning (April 2014)
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL), Member
- DAYL Lawyers Serving Children Committee, Co-Chair
- Business Council for the Arts Leadership Arts Institute (LAI), Class of 2022
November 17, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s November 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
August 1, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s August 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
July 12, 2022Attorney News
Jackson Walker congratulates Meredith Tavallaee on graduating from the Leadership Arts Institute as a member of the Dallas Class of 2022.