Samuel S. Allen
Sam Allen handles business and finance in West Texas.
Sam Allen represents parties in business and commercial litigation including bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings. He also handles probate cases. In addition, Sam helps clients negotiate, document, and close business transactions such as organizing, buying, and selling businesses or interests in business entities; loans and other financial transactions, and buying or selling real estate and other major assets.
Sam also provides general legal advice and counsel to clients, with an emphasis in small business succession and estate planning. He’s lawyered in this unique intersection of money and life for over three decades, almost all of it based in San Angelo, Texas.
B.A., University of Texas at Austin
J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Litigation in Texas state and federal courts.
- Negotiation and documentation of financial transactions including secured and unsecured loans and factoring agreements.
- Negotiation, documentation, and closing of purchases involving real estate, business assets, and business entities.
- Organization of business entities and business succession.
- Best Attorney, San Angelo Standard Times, 2014
- San Angelo Chamber of Commerce – Transportation Committee, Chair
- Sierra Vista United Methodist Church, Music Ministries