Sarah Starr is an attorney in the Trial & Appellate Litigation section of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office.
Sarah was a summer associate at the firm in 2020 and 2021. She previously worked as a judicial extern to U.S. District Court Judge Sean D. Jordan of the Eastern District of Texas. While in law school, Sarah was an active member of the SMU Law Review Association and served as the Associate Managing Editor for the SMU Annual Texas Survey. She also participated in the SMU Actual Innocence Clinic, which helps exonerate clients from wrongful convictions, and served as a constitutional law research assistant to Professor Dale Carpenter.
B.S., The University of Texas at Austin
J.D., magna cum laude, SMU Dedman School of Law
- Order of the Coif
- SMU Law Review Association, SMU Annual Texas Survey, Associate Managing Editor
- SMU Actual Innocence Clinic, Student Attorney
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Woodward/White Inc.), Antitrust Law, 2024
- Selected as 1 of 83 college students from 1,300 applicants to participate in the Salzburg Global Seminar, 2017
- Lonestar Charity Two-Step, Inc., Executive Board Member, 2016
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Hospital Volunteer, 2012-2014
August 17, 2023Attorney News
‘The Best Lawyers in America’ Honors 287 Jackson Walker Attorneys in 2024 Edition, Including 12 “Lawyers of the Year” and 80 “Ones to Watch”
The Best Lawyers in America has recognized 287 Jackson Walker attorneys across 5 offices and 82 specialty practice areas in its 2024 edition, including 12 Lawyers of the Year and 80 Ones to Watch. In this year’s guide, Jackson Walker saw the largest number of attorneys in the areas of Commercial Litigation (66 attorneys) and Real Estate Law (60 attorneys) and the addition of 35 attorneys as Best Lawyers.
November 17, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s November 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
October 3, 2022Attorney News
This year, the firm proudly welcomes 18 law school graduates to expand our Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Recovery, Corporate & Securities, Energy, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation (ERISA), Finance & Banking, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, and Trial & Appellate Litigation practices.