Shelisa E. Brock
Shelisa Brock is an associate in the Litigation section who has represented clients across a variety of industries in both state and federal court.
Experienced in all phases of litigation, Shelisa has represented clients in a wide range of matters including claims of breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties, and misappropriation of trade secrets as well as claims regarding business torts and employment disputes. Shelisa has also represented clients in trademark opposition matters before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Shelisa interned for the United States Attorney’s Office Southern District of Texas.
B.A., with honors, University of Texas at Austin
J.D., University of Texas School of Law
- Breach of contract
- Employment disputes
- Raiding disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Personal injury
- Wrongful Death
- Susan G. Komen Dallas County Board of Directors, Member
- South Dallas Business and Professional Women’s Club, Inc., Member
- Boys & Girls Club of Collin County, Volunteer
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, Pathfinder Program, 2018