Shivani Naicker is a research attorney in the Dallas office of Jackson Walker. She has experience in pre-litigation matters including anti-trust, employment law, mergers and acquisition, class action cases, and SEC and DOJ investigations for global banking and telecommunications companies.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Ms. Naicker practiced as a probate attorney where she created comprehensive estate plans for high net worth individuals as well as acquiring extensive courtroom experience in the probate courts.
B.A., magna cum laude, University of North Texas
Master of Library & Information Science, University of North Texas
J.D., Texas A&M University of Law
United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, 2011-Present
- Dallas Association of Law Librarians
- Vice President/President Elect, 2021-2022
- Spring Institute Committee Chair
- Grants Committee Chair
- American Association of Law Libraries