Taylor Cummins is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of Jackson Walker’s Fort Worth office. Her practice focuses on mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, private equity, restructuring, and corporate governance matters.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Taylor practiced at a Fort Worth-based law firm. She also interned for the Honorable Robert A. Junell of the Western District of Texas.
B.B.A., cum laude, Texas Tech University
J.D., Texas A&M University School of Law
- Texas A&M Law Review, Executive Editor and Member
- Phi Delta Phi
- Represented Novaria Group and its affiliates in multiple acquisitions of U.S. and Canadian manufacturing and machining businesses serving the aerospace and defense industries taking place from 2019 through 2021
- Represented The BMS Enterprises, LLC and its affiliates in numerous acquisitions of property restoration and construction businesses across the U.S.
- Represented diagnostic imaging facility in its sale to a private equity-backed physician services alliance for $200+ million
- Represented receivables factoring business in its sale to a financial services business in a transaction valued at approximately $51 million
- Represented industrial and commercial lubricant and protective coating manufacturer in the sale of its assets to a Dallas private equity firm
- Represented wound care clinic and hyperbaric center in its sale to a private equity firm
- Represented geohazard mitigation company in its acquisition of a specialty excavation and construction business
- “Top Attorneys” List – Corporate Finance and Mergers and Acquisitions, 360 West, 2021
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association