Taylor Cummins is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of Jackson Walker’s Fort Worth office. Her practice focuses on mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, private equity, restructuring, and corporate governance matters.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Taylor practiced at a Fort Worth-based law firm. She also interned for the Honorable Robert A. Junell of the Western District of Texas.
B.B.A., cum laude, Texas Tech University
J.D., Texas A&M University School of Law
- Texas A&M Law Review, Executive Editor and Member
- Phi Delta Phi
- Represented Novaria Group and its affiliates in multiple acquisitions of U.S. and Canadian manufacturing and machining businesses serving the aerospace and defense industries taking place from 2019 through 2021
- Represented The BMS Enterprises, LLC and its affiliates in numerous acquisitions of property restoration and construction businesses across the U.S.
- Represented diagnostic imaging facility in its sale to a private equity-backed physician services alliance for $200+ million
- Represented receivables factoring business in its sale to a financial services business in a transaction valued at approximately $51 million
- Represented industrial and commercial lubricant and protective coating manufacturer in the sale of its assets to a Dallas private equity firm
- Represented wound care clinic and hyperbaric center in its sale to a private equity firm
- Represented geohazard mitigation company in its acquisition of a specialty excavation and construction business
- “Top Attorneys” List – Corporate Finance and Mergers and Acquisitions, 360 West, 2021
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
February 1, 2023Attorney News
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the selection of 16 Fort Worth-based attorneys to Fort Worth Magazine’s “Top Attorneys” list for 2022.
November 17, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s November 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
September 27, 2022Client Results
Novaria Group, a leading manufacturer of specialty hardware, components, and coatings for the aerospace and defense industries, recently completed its acquisition of STROCO Manufacturing, Inc. This deal marks the sixth acquisition Novaria has announced from December of 2021 through July of 2022, taking place after its successful acquisitions of FMi Chemical, Hohman Plating, Advanced Coating, Hydro Fitting, and GK Mechanical Systems.
April 21, 2022Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s April 2022 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
November 19, 2021Client Results
A Jackson Walker team led by recent Fort Worth additions Evan Malloy, Kayla Matus, and Taylor Cummins represented Freedom Powersports in the sale of its business to Dallas-based RumbleON, Inc., the largest U.S. retailer of powersports vehicles. The transaction was announced on November 9, 2021, and is expected to close in late 2021 or the first quarter of 2022.
October 21, 2021Attorney News
Jackson Walker Welcomes Corporate & Securities Team Led by Evan Malloy and Chelsea Wood to Fort Worth
Jackson Walker is pleased to announce the addition of Evan M. Malloy and Chelsea T. Wood as partners in the Fort Worth office, along with new associates Taylor Cummins, Kayla Matus, and Nathan McCune. Joining our Chambers-ranked Corporate & Securities practice, Evan and Chelsea and their team will expand the Firm’s experience handling mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance matters, and capital markets transactions.