Tyler A. Self
Tyler Self is an associate in the Environment & Natural Resources practice of Jackson Walker’s Houston office.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Tyler served as a judicial intern at the Western District of Oklahoma for Judge Jodi W. Dishman and a legal intern to the Tulsa County District Attorney. While attending the University of Oklahoma College of Law, he was a research and teaching assistant to the Dean of Legal Writing and had the pleasure of serving as a leader for the Student Bar Association as Student Body President.
B.A., cum laude, University of Oklahoma
- Phi Sigma Theta Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society
J.D., magna cum laude, University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Order of Solicitors
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- Oil and Gas, Natural Resources, and Energy Journal, Submissions Editor
- Dean and Professor Selection Committee, Member
- Luther Bohanon Inn of Court, Member
- Kurth Moot Court National Championship Team
- Chair of Daugherty Moot Court Competition
- William and Mary Moot Court Competition (Top 16 Team)
“Are You In or Are You Out? An International Comparison of Nuclear Integration or Discontinuation,” 7 Oil and Gas, Natural Resources, and Energy Journal J. 61 (2021)
- Houston Bar Association – Environmental Law Section, Board Member, 2023-2024
May 31, 2023Attorney News
Tyler Self Serves on Houston Bar Association’s Environment Law Section Board
Tyler Self has been elected to the Board of the Houston Bar Association’s Environmental Law Section’s Board for the 2023-2024 term.