Tyler A. Self
Tyler Self is an associate in the Environment & Natural Resources practice of Jackson Walker’s Houston office.
Prior to Jackson Walker, Tyler served as a judicial intern at the Western District of Oklahoma and a legal intern to the Tulsa County District Attorney. While attending the University of Oklahoma College of Law, he was a research and teaching assistant to the Dean of Legal Writing and had the pleasure of serving as a leader for the Student Bar Association as Student Body President.
B.A., University of Oklahoma
- Phi Sigma Theta Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society
J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Order of Solicitors
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- Oil and Gas, Natural Resources, and Energy Journal, Submissions Editor
- Dean and Professor Selection Committee, Member
- Luther Bohanon Inn of Court, Member
- Kurth Moot Court National Championship Team
- Chair of Daugherty Moot Court Competition
- William and Mary Moot Court Competition (Top 16 Team)
“Are You In or Are You Out? An International Comparison of Nuclear Integration or Discontinuation,” 7 Oil and Gas, Natural Resources, and Energy Journal J. 61 (2021)