Veronica A. Polnick
Veronica Polnick is an attorney in the bankruptcy and restructuring practice group of Jackson Walker’s Houston office. She has extensive experience representing consumers and businesses in bankruptcy including representation in heavily contested matters.
Veronica also has experience litigating claims for discharge injunction violations, automatic stay violations, dischargeability actions, and other various consumer claims in bankruptcy court. Veronica has counseled both individuals and businesses regarding bankruptcy and restructuring.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Veronica served as a briefing attorney to Chief Bankruptcy Judge David R. Jones of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas. Before working for Chief Judge Jones, she owned her own bankruptcy law firm in Houston, TX. Veronica is Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
B.S., San Diego State University
J.D., cum laude, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas
Consumer Bankruptcy Law
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (Woodward/White Inc.), Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, 2021-2022
- Texas Rising Star, Super Lawyers – Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters, 2018-2021
- Houston Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Immediate Past Chair and Board Member
- Houston Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member
- Houston Association of Young Bankruptcy Lawyers, Board Member
- International Womens’ Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation, Member
- Texas Bar College, Member