Wilson B. Albright
Wilson Albright is a transactional attorney in the Corporate & Securities section of Jackson Walker, where his practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate governance issues, securities offerings, and general business transactions.
Before beginning his legal career, Wilson served as Special Assistant to the Texas Secretary of State and, during law school, Wilson served as a judicial intern for The Honorable Sam Sparks of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas. Wilson is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas and received both his B.A. and his J.D. with honors from the University of Texas at Austin.
B.A., special honors, University of Texas at Austin
J.D., honors, University of Texas School of Law
- Friar Society
- Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law, Editor-in-Chief
- Texas Venture Labs Practicum
Wilson represents clients of all sizes from a broad range of industries including private real estate investment funds, private equity funds, strategic purchasers and sellers, consumer packaged goods, retail, service, and restaurant companies, family offices, and entrepreneurs on matters including entity formation, strategic acquisitions and restructuring, joint ventures, operations, private offerings of equity securities, and general corporate matters. Wilson also has experience structuring and negotiating co-investments and direct investments involving institutional investors.
Wilson also works with operating company clients in an outside general counsel role on a variety of corporate and transaction matters. These include non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements, distribution and supply contracts, purchase and sale agreements, key agreements with customers and vendors, management, consulting and service agreements, employment agreements and incentive compensation plans, and other commercial contracts.
Wilson provides comprehensive legal advice and diligent project management while guiding clients through all stages of a transaction, with a focus on solving problems in an efficient and timely manner.
Recently, Wilson represented a group of investors in expanding ownership of a Major League Soccer (MLS) expansion team.
- The Trail Foundation, Development Committee Member and 2019 Redbud Circle Co-Chair
- American Youthworks, Help Clifford Help Kids Committee Member
- Austin Community Foundation HBMS Scholarship Fund, Co-Founder & Committee Member
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Cowboys Alumni Association
- Texas Energy Law Association, Board Member and Scholarship Chair
- Texas Law Alumni Association Class of 2017, Committee Member
- Real Estate Council of Austin
- Literacy First, Study Social Committee Member