Thomas Sedberry has more than forty years of experience in a variety of practice areas with particular emphasis on state regulatory matters, environmental law, employment law, alternative dispute resolution and law firm administration. Tom served as the Assistant Attorney General for the State of Texas from 1968 to 1971.
- State Bar of Texas
- Travis County Bar Association
- Texas Bar Foundation, Sustaining Life Fellow
- Volunteer Legal Services of Austin, Former Board Member
- Austin Parks Foundation
- AISD Adopt-a-School program, Mentor
- Covenant Presbyterian Church, Church Elder