JW's Corporate & Securities group handles the full spectrum of legal issues faced by public companies.
- Client Results
- Jackson Walker Represents Virtus in Joint Venture for Development of Senior Living Facilities
- Jackson Walker Wins Victory for Dr. Oz in Case of First Impression Before New York Supreme Court
- Jackson Walker Represents Pacific Northern in Recapitalization Deal
- Jackson Walker Wins Dismissal of Claims Brought Against Stewart Title for Breach of Fiduciary Duty and Bad Faith Claim Denial
- » More Articles
- Legal Updates
- M&A Agreements: Contractual Limitations On Contractual and Extra-Contractual Liabilities
- VIA Media Postcard: Can't Handle the Truth? The Truth Defense in the Texas Supreme Court
- Texas Public Information Act: Uniform Trade Secret Act Broadens the Scope of Protection
- Confidentiality Agreements: How to Draft Them and What They Restrict
- » More Publications
Great service means understanding the client's business and directly aligning your legal strategy with the client's objectives - not the other way around. Nathaniel St. Clair, II, Senior Counsel
© 1999 - 2013Jackson Walker L.L.P. · All Rights Reserved · Unless otherwise noted, attorneys not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.