Meet two of our first-year associates and hear about how their backgrounds affect how they practice law today.
- Client Results
- Jackson Walker Client ClubCorp Acquires Sequoia Golf
- Jackson Walker Obtains Dismissal of Patent Litigation Suit Involving Podcasting Patent
- Jackson Walker Represents Pronto Insurance in Significant Investment by Palladium Equity Partners
- Jackson Walker Represents Teladoc in $50 Million Equity Funding
- » More Articles
- JW News
- Jackson Walker Hosts Inaugural Globalaw Managing Partner Forum
- Bruce Ruzinsky, Pat Sharkey and Matthew Cavenaugh Speak at NALS Education Conference and Forum
- Brandon Jones Named a Power Attorney by 'Fort Worth Business Press'
- Jackson Walker Recognized as a 2014 "Champions of Justice" Law Firm
- » More News
Client service is the most important thing I do. It includes being responsive, offering creative solutions, and analyzing and identifying risks. Sally Hartman, Associate
© 1999 - 2014Jackson Walker L.L.P. · All Rights Reserved · Unless otherwise noted, attorneys not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.