Meet two of our first-year associates and hear about how their backgrounds affect how they practice law today.
- Client Results
- Jackson Walker Wins Appellate Victory For Client and Advances Bankruptcy Jurisprudence
- Jackson Walker Represents Virtus in $80 Million Acquisition of Vermont Senior Living Portfolio
- Jackson Walker Represents Scott Felder Homes in Acquisition by BR Homebuilding Group, L.P.
- Jackson Walker Represents Prophet Equity in its Acquisition of Acton Mobile
- » More Articles
- Legal Updates
- Wall v. VistaCare, Inc. – Successor Liability for Medicare Providers
- To Caesar, Only What Is Due
- VIA Media Postcard: Video Game Makers Strike Out in College Athlete Cases – Coaching Tips for the Virtual World
- Texas Web Publishers Earn Novel Protection Against Stale Lawsuits
- » More Publications
- JW News
- Jackson Walker Welcomes Jeremy J. Doane
- Paul Watler Presents 2014 James Madison Award on Behalf of Freedom of Information Foundation of Texas
- Mike Haggerty Elected President of the Salesmanship Club of Dallas
- Jonathan Neerman Interviewed about Texas GOP in 'The Dallas Morning News'
- » More News
Client service is the most important thing I do. It includes being responsive, offering creative solutions, and analyzing and identifying risks. Sally Hartman, Associate
© 1999 - 2014Jackson Walker L.L.P. · All Rights Reserved · Unless otherwise noted, attorneys not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.