At Jackson Walker, we understand the value of our professional staff—from paralegals, legal assistants, accounting managers and more.
We offer a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy along with ten paid holidays.
Promoting our staff’s overall health and wellness is a top priority at Jackson Walker. This includes providing competitive medical, dental and vision coverage options, as well as life and disability plans. We have tax-advantaged spending accounts to take advantage of for healthcare, dependent care and parking. Staff are also encouraged to participate in the firm’s 401(k) qualified retirement plan.
We pride ourselves on JW|FIT, our firm-wide wellness program. Stay physically, mentally and financially strong by participating in one of our wellness campaigns throughout the year.
- If communicating via email, does the email address match the firm’s legitimate domain name e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org? (Remember to hover your mouse over the sender’s name to see the actual email address.)
- Do emails contain typos and/or grammatical errors?
- Did they offer to hire you without an interview or pay you before you’ve done any work?
- Don't pay for the promise of a job. The Firm will never ask you to pay to get a job. Anyone who does is a scammer.
- Never bank on a “cleared” check. The Firm will never send you a check and then tell you to send back part of the money or buy gift cards with it. This is called a “fake check scam.” The check will bounce, and the bank will want you to repay the amount of the fake check.