At Jackson Walker, we understand the value of our professional staff, from legal assistants to accounting managers and more.
We offer a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy along with ten paid holidays.
Promoting our staff’s overall health and wellness is a top priority at Jackson Walker. This includes providing competitive medical, dental and vision coverage options, as well as life and disability plans. We have tax-advantaged spending accounts to take advantage of for healthcare, dependent care and parking. Staff are also encouraged to participate in the firm’s 401(k) qualified retirement plan.
We pride ourselves on JW|FIT, our firm-wide wellness program. Stay physically, mentally and financially strong by participating in one of our wellness campaigns throughout the year.
- Applications Support Specialist (Dallas)
- Attorney Development Coordinator (Austin, Dallas, or Houston)
- Director of End User Services (IT) (Dallas)
- E-Discovery Analyst (Dallas)
- Finance Legal Administrative Assistant (Dallas)
- HR Manager (Dallas)