Our Clients Change the Face of Business
Dallas is where it all began for us way back in 1887. The city has certainly thrived over the years – and so have we. Now Big D is a global nexus for all things business, and we’re helping clients across a broad spectrum of markets and industries build toward the future.
We haven’t forgotten about our deep roots in Dallas. We pay respect to our origins through our involvement in more than 80 programs and initiatives aimed at improving economic development, education, and public policy across North Texas.
Our hometown commitment includes lawyers serving as board members for many organizations including:
Our new state-of-the-art office sits in the heart of the Dallas Arts District in the KPMG Plaza at Hall Arts building. Our location puts us at the nexus of business and community in this thriving city where Jackson Walker’s story began.
Latest video from the Dallas office
Latest news from the Dallas office
Supreme Court Ruling Curtails Forum-Shopping
Bragging Rights: How to Effectively Complete Your Self-Evaluation
John Jansonius Speaks at UT Law’s Labor & Employment Law Conference
Supreme Court Fells North Carolina Statute on First Amendment Grounds, Recognizes Cyberspace and Social Media As the Most Important Places For the Exchange of Views
Upon Further Review: Supreme Court Ruling Means “Redskins” Trademark Registrations Are Still In Play
A Prevailing Party May Now Recover Attorney’s Fees in a Vested Rights Dispute
Directions to Dallas office
- Visitor parking for Jackson Walker is available in the garage beneath our building.
- Entrance to the garage is on Ross Avenue between Crockett and Leonard Streets; exit is on Leonard Street.
- Two-hour visitor parking is on Level P3, or in any non-reserved space on any level.
- Take the garage elevators to the building’s lobby level. A quick transfer to our building’s main elevator bank is required.
- The sixth floor is our main reception floor.
Directions from DFW Airport
- Head towards the south exit on International Parkway/TX-97.
- Merge onto TX-183 E. via the exit on the left.
- TX-183 E. becomes I-35 E.
- Take exit 429A toward I-45/US-75 N/Houston/McKinney.
- Merge onto Woodall Rogers Freeway N.
- Take the Pearl Street exit.
- Merge onto Olive Street.
- Take the first right onto Woodall Rodgers Freeway.
- Take the first right onto N. Pearl Street.
- Turn left onto Ross Avenue.
- 2323 Ross Avenue is on your left. (KPMG Plaza at Hall Arts)
Directions from Love Field
- Exit Love Field Airport on Cedar Springs Road heading southwest.
- Turn left on Inwood Road.
- Turn right onto Lemmon Avenue.
- Take the ramp toward Downtown.
- Merge onto Dallas North Tollway S. (portions toll)
- Merge onto Harry Hines Blvd/TX-354 via the exit on the left toward Downtown.
- Turn left onto Moody Street.
- Moody Street becomes N. Pearl Street.
- Turn left onto Ross Avenue.
- 2323 Ross Avenue is on your left (KPMG Plaza at Hall Arts)