The heart of the West
Attorneys who’ve long made West Texas their home handle our legal services in San Angelo. Across this vast area –including the cities of Abilene, Midland, Odessa, Lubbock, Brady, Brownwood, Ozona and Sonora – we’re proud to provide results with a personal touch that goes the distance.
This pride of place extends to our community involvement in organizations like the San Angelo Chamber of Commerce and the Cornerstone Campaign. Our investment in this part of Texas also includes:
Latest news from the San Angelo office
Jackson Walker Recognized as ‘Diverse, Inclusive, and Profitable’
Department of Labor Overtime Rules
Temporary Injunction Blocks Enforcement of the Department of Labor’s New Overtime Rules
Jackson Walker Named in ‘Best Law Firms’ Rankings
Jackson Walker Recognized as a 2016 ‘Champions of Justice’ Law Firm
Legaltech News Interviews Greg Lambert About How Law Firms Can Use Data for Business Intelligence
Directions to San Angelo office
- Visitor parking for Jackson Walker is available in the parking lot of San Angelo National Bank building.
- From Hwy 87 (from Austin area)
- Once Hwy 87 turns northbound going through San Angelo, 87 will also be called Bryant Blvd., then it will split into a northbound one way road called Abe.
- Immediately prior to the intersection of Abe & Beauregard
- Turn left into the parking lot of San Angelo National Bank.