At home in a vibrant city
The nation’s fourth-largest city, dubbed the “Energy Capital of the World,” is also one of the country’s most ethnically and racially rich regions. Our Houston-based full-service legal team, more than 90 lawyers strong, is committed to nurturing these strengths for clients of all sizes and across many specialties.
Our commitment to success extends to the city’s rich legacy of corporate involvement in community and civic organizations. We invest our time, expertise and money to empower many incredible groups, including:
Latest news from the Houston office
‘D Magazine’ Lists 33 Jackson Walker Attorneys Among Best Lawyers in Dallas
Jackson Walker Secures Favorable Ruling in Medicare Reimbursement Appeal
Lonnie Schooler Selected to Join ‘Dispute Resolution Magazine’ Editorial Board
JW Media | VIA ePostcard – June 2018
Bob Latham Voted in as ARTICLE 19 International Board Member and Trustee
The First Amendment and Social Media Commentary
Directions to Houston office
- Visitor parking for Jackson Walker is available in the 5 Houston Center garage beneath the building.
- Entrances to the garage are located on LaBranch and Austin Streets.
- Take the garage elevators to the third floor of the building for transfer to the 19th floor.
- Directions are to 5 Houston Center, 1401 McKinney. The building is bordered by McKinney, LaBranch, Walker and Austin streets.
- Entrances to the building Garage are located on LaBranch and Austin Streets.
- From Houston Intercontinental (IAH) Airport follow directions out of the airport to Interstate 45 South.
- From Houston Hobby (HOU) Airport follow directions out of the airport to Interstate 45 North.
- Traveling south on 45-exit McKinney, left on Austin Street.
- Traveling north on 45-exit Downtown, Pease, right on Austin.
- Traveling east on I-10-exit Smith, left on McKinney, left on Austin.
- Traveling west on I-10-exit Main, left on Commerce, right on LaBranch.
- Traveling south on 59-exit Runnels/Canal, right on Congress, left on LaBranch.
- Traveling north on 59-exit Travis, right on McKinney, left on Austin