Jackson Walker announces the selection of 15 attorneys to Lawdragon‘s list of the 500 leading practitioners in environmental and energy law and corporate employment law.
Launched in 2005, Lawdragon is a legal media company that features news, editorial features, and a variety of guides to the nation’s top legal professionals who lead in a particular practice area or industry and who have handled significant matters within the past year.
Please see below for our list of honorees:
Lawdragon 500 Leading Environmental and Energy Lawyers
Over the past two years, Lawdragon has compiled this inaugural list of leading attorneys who are helping shape the future of the environment and energy. Selection is based on the publication’s individual research, submissions from firms and companies, and vetting with experienced environmental and energy lawyers. According to Lawdragon, the list recognizes attorneys at environmental organizations and at private law firms who “increasingly help their corporate clients focus on translating good thoughts into sustainable deeds.”
Congratulations to the following Jackson Walker attorneys named to this inaugural list:
- Ali Abazari (Austin) – Environmental Law, esp. Enforcement
- Leonard Dougal (Austin) – Environmental Law, esp. Water
- Meghan Griffiths (Austin) – Energy & Electricity
- Peter Hosey (San Antonio) – Energy, Environment & Natural Resources
- Jesse Lotay (Houston) – Energy & Natural Resources
- Michael Nasi (Austin) – Environment & Energy
- Michael Pearson (Houston) – Energy Law
- Daniel Vineyard (Houston) – Environmental Law, esp. Superfund Cleanup
Lawdragon 500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers
In its 14th year, this guide features attorneys who have been nominated by firms, clients, and peers as the nation’s top 500 practitioners representing corporate clients in wage and hour, discrimination, immigration, executive compensation and employee benefits, unions, and other labor management claims.
Congratulations to the following Labor & Employment attorneys named to this list:
- Jamila Brinson (Houston) – Labor & Employment
- Greta Cowart (Dallas) – Executive Compensation & Benefits
- Richard Garza (San Antonio) – Labor & Employment
- Dawn Holiday (Houston) – Labor & Employment Litigation
- Gary Ingram (Fort Worth) – Labor & Employment
- John Jansonius (Dallas) – Labor & Employment
- Jay Rutherford (Fort Worth) – Labor & Employment
Founded in 1887, Jackson Walker continues to advance the world of business by helping companies of all sizes navigate today’s increasingly complex, interconnected legal landscape. With more than 400 attorneys across seven Texas-based offices, the Firm represents Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, major financial institutions, insurance companies, and a wide range of public companies and private businesses around the globe. The Firm is ranked nationally in 25 practice areas in the U.S. News “Best Law Firms” rankings, has 14 Chambers-ranked practices, and has been recognized as a BTI Client Service A-Team since 2014.