Jackson Walker announces the selection of eight attorneys to Lawdragon‘s list of the 500 leading practitioners in environmental and energy law.
Launched in 2005, Lawdragon is a legal media company that features news, editorial features, and a variety of guides to the nation’s top legal professionals who lead in a particular practice area or industry and who have handled significant matters within the past year.
Please see below for our list of honorees:
Over the past two years, Lawdragon has compiled this inaugural list of leading attorneys who are helping shape the future of the environment and energy. Selection is based on the publication’s individual research, submissions from firms and companies, and vetting with experienced environmental and energy lawyers. According to Lawdragon, the list recognizes attorneys at environmental organizations and at private law firms who “increasingly help their corporate clients focus on translating good thoughts into sustainable deeds.”
Congratulations to the following Jackson Walker attorneys named to this inaugural list:
- Ali Abazari (Austin) – Environmental Law, esp. Enforcement
- Leonard Dougal (Austin) – Environmental Law, esp. Water
- Meghan Griffiths (Austin) – Energy & Electricity
- Peter Hosey (San Antonio) – Energy, Environment & Natural Resources
- Jesse Lotay (Houston) – Energy & Natural Resources
- Michael Nasi (Austin) – Environment & Energy
- Michael Pearson (Houston) – Energy Law
- Daniel Vineyard (Houston) – Environmental Law, esp. Superfund Cleanup
Founded in 1887, Jackson Walker has played a vital role in the growth and development of Texas business. With more than 400 attorneys across seven Texas-based offices, the Firm represents Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, major financial institutions, insurance companies, and a wide range of public companies and private businesses around the globe. The Firm is ranked nationally in 27 practice areas in the U.S. News’ “Best Law Firms” rankings, has nine Chambers-ranked practices and 16 practice areas with Chambers-ranked attorneys, and has been recognized as a BTI Client Service A-Team since 2014.