Anais Stevens is an attorney in the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation (ERISA) and Labor and Employment practice areas of Jackson Walker’s Austin office.
While in law school, Anais was a summer associate at Jackson Walker in 2020 and 2021. In that role, she handled application updates for disability benefits for public pension plans. Prior to Jackson Walker, Anais served as a congressional aide for U.S. Congressman Lloyd Doggett’s District Office and a campaign intern for Judge LaShawn A. Williams.
B.A., summa cum laude, University of Texas Arlington
Study Abroad Program, University College Dublin Sutherland School of Law
J.D., University of Texas School of Law
- Center for Public Policy Dispute Resolution 40-hour Mediation Certificate
- Pro bono: Driver’s License Recovery Clinic & Asylum and Refugee Clinic
- Texas Journal of Civil Liberties & Civil Rights, Staff Editor
- Thurgood Marshall Legal Society, Alumni Relations Chair 2020
- Society Program Dean’s Fellow
- Supreme Chorus
- Class of 2022 Committee
- ReachSA, Volunteer, 2018-2019
- Mission Arlington, Volunteer