Courtney J. White
Courtney White is an attorney in the real estate practice group of Jackson Walker’s Dallas office, with broad experience conducting title and survey due diligence. Courtney works directly with Jackson Walker’s real estate portfolio due diligence team on large portfolio acquisitions and dispositions.
Courtney has experience managing due diligence and E-discovery review teams and providing first level quality control review in connection with large scale due diligence and E-discovery projects.
Courtney regularly coordinates with title companies, survey teams and other vendors to ensure all phases of the due diligence review are handled on an effective and efficient basis.
B.S., Texas A&M University
J.D., Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Gold Pro Bono Award
Certified Texas Mediator
- “Top 100” List, The National Black Lawyers, 2020
- Young at Heart Young Professionals, Co-Chairwoman of the 2019 Houston Heart Ball Young at Heart After Party, 2018-2019
- American Heart Association National Advocacy Coordinating Committee Member, 2017-Present
- The Ivy Educational and Charitable Foundation of Houston, Inc., Scholarship Fashion Show and Luncheon Corporate Sponsorship Chair, 2016-2018
- United Way Project Blueprint Class XXXVI