Emily Norman is an attorney in Jackson Walker’s Dallas office whose practice focuses on labor and employment matters.
During law school, Emily served as a spring law clerk for the Honorable Judge Alan Albright of the U.S. District Court of the Western District of Texas.
Prior to joining Jackson Walker, Emily served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Judge Amos Mazzant III of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas. Emily also served as a 1L summer clerk for the Judge Mazzant.
B.S., Texas A&M University
- Co-Founder and Treasurer, Global Legal Empowerment Brigade
- Secretary, Texas A&M Mock Trial Team
- Neal Haan Scholarship
- Texas Aggie Scholarship
J.D., Baylor Law School
- Executive Editor, Law Review
- Women’s Legal Society
- Baylor Barrister Society
- Baylor Moot Court Trial Team
- The Paul Brown American Inn of Court
- Grayson County Bar Association
- Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
- Legal Research Assistant, Baylor Law Veteran’s Clinic
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
December 4, 2023Newsletters
View Jackson Walker’s December 2023 Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter, Perspectives.
October 16, 2023Attorney News
This year, the firm proudly welcomes 19 new associates to expand our Bankruptcy, Restructuring, & Recovery, Corporate & Securities, Finance & Banking, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Trial & Appellate Litigation, and Trusts & Estates practices.